We have provided our Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the S7P 500 strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies.
Dogs of the S&P 500
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.3 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Morningstar Ranked Durig’s FX2 as the Top Performing Fixed Income SMA for 1, 3 & 5 Years
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- Distressed Debt 1 – HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR of 34.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.58
- Distressed Debt 1 – HedgeCo Top Ranked CAGR of 36.66 % with a Negative Beta of -0.61
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Earn Over 11.5% YTM with DJO Global, Bonds Mature April 2020
- Collect 9.50% YTM with WesternOne, Bonds Mature June 2020
- Over 10.5% YTM with California Resources Corporation, Bonds Mature September 2021
- Supplement your Portfolio with Over 11.5% YTM from Vitamin Shoppe, Bonds Mature December 2020
- Earn a Robust 13.5% YTM with GNC, Bonds Mature August 2020