We have provided our Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the S7P 500 strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies.
Dogs of the S&P 500
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.3 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
FX2 – Great Risk Adjusted Returns – Excess Returns of 9.33% & over – Alpha of 8.01 & more.
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- Rolta Debentures – News – Sign Up for Email Updates
- Distressed Debt 1 Audit 2017 Final Audit Client Returns 16.93%
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Get Connected with Consolidated Communications, Over 8.5% YTM, Bonds Mature October 2022
- Durig Fixed Income 2 (FX2) Bond Portfolio: 12-Month Recap
- Warm up with 11% YTM with Ferrellgas, Bonds Mature June 2020
- Launch to New Heights with Intelsat – Over 27.5% YTM, Bonds Maturing June 2021
- Find 17% YTM with Legacy Reserves, Bonds Mature December 2020