We have provided our Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the S7P 500 strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the Dow strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies.
Dogs of the S&P 500
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: 3.3 %
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Durig’s FX2 SMA Ranked 1st by Informa
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- A New Approach for Distressed Debt 1
- Distressed Debt 1 – One of HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR’s of 24.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.53
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Durig’s FX2 SMA Ranked 1st by Informa Investment Solutions
- Discover Over 23.5% YTM with Community Health Systems, Bonds Mature February 2022
- Cultivate Nearly 15% YTM with Pyxus International, Formerly Alliance One, Bonds Mature July 2021
- Durig’s FX2 SMA Ranked 1st by Morningstar
- Take Home 9.0% YTM with Conn’s Inc., Bonds Mature July 2022